Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2013 Notification and Importnant dates UP CPMT 2013
Course Offered in UP CPMT 2013:
1. MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
2. Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS)
3. Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
4. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
5. Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery(BUMS)
Eligibility for CPMT UP:`
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He/she should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. In case of non resident the candidate should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of the state.
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education;
- The candidate, who desires to appear in entrance examination, should have completed 17 years of age.